A local hospital wanted to computerize its manual processes for insurance claims administration, third-party billing, reimbursement and payments. I re-engineered the business processes and designed a comprehensive database administration system using MS Access and Visual Basic, with automated workflows, enhanced claim and bill tracking and real-time management reports.
Increased efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes resulting in a 60% improvement in claims submission by 60% and a 45% increase in payment and reimbursements.
The project was successfully completed.
Project Skills & Resources:
Database Administration microsoft-visual-basic, microsoft-access-programming, database-adminstration, database-design, business-process-reengineering
Project Team Lead:
ICT Business Consultant
Six (6) Months
- Business Process Analysis
- Business Process Reengineering
- Policy Development
- Application Development
- User Acceptability Testing
- Project Implementation
- Insurance Claims Application
- Training Manual & User Guides
- Insurance Claims Policy & SOP's
- Digitization of Manual Documents
- Change Management Program
- Application Training